The Temporary Activity Visa has several streams for specialist short-term work in Australia. This visa may be appropriate for you if you have a sponsor or supporter and you will be involved in:
- An international staff exchange with a related business overseas
- Entertainment industry work on film, television or live productions as a performer, production or support staff
- Superyacht crewing
- Research activities at an Australian tertiary institution
- Sports related activities,including playing, coaching, instructing or adjudicating for an Australian team, or providing high level sports training with a sporting organisation
- Religious work
- Australian Government endorsed events
- A youth exchange, cultural enrichment or community program, acting as a school language assistant or undertaking "gap year” school volunteering.
- Domestic work (for Executives)
- Social or cultural activity stream
Please contact us for more information based your situation and requirements. We will be pleased to assess your circumstances and prepare and lodge a visa application that best matches your needs.