State or Territory Sponsored Investor Visa
The State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa allows successful investors to reside in Australia on a permanent basis. To qualify for this visa, you must hold a provisional State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa, have maintained a designated investment in Australia for at least four years and be sponsored by a state or territory authority.
As the visa applicant, you must :
- hold a provisional State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 165)
- be sponsored by an Australian State or Territory authority
- have been in Australia as the holder of that visa for a total of at least two years during the last four years
- you and all your family members meet health and character requirements.
Business & Investment
At the time that you lodge your visa application:
- you (and your spouse/de facto partner, if applicable) must have continuously held a designated investment of at least AUD 750,000 (made for the purpose of being granted a State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) visa) in Australia for at least four years
- you have a realistic commitment to maintaining a business or investment activity in Australia
- you (and your spouse/de facto partner, if applicable) have never been involved in unacceptable business activities.