Studying in Australia
You are, or, you want to be a student in Australia?
Australia is a great place to study! Not only great Universities, Colleges, Trade Schools and TAFES, Private Colleges, Schools and English Language or ELICOS programs it also has:
- A fantastic environment, hot or cold, tropical, wet or dry, rainforest or desert, beach and ocean, inland or Great Barrier Reef, mountain climbing, surfing, skiing, sailing, bushwalking it is all here!
- Great cities with all facilities, quieter but nevertheless exciting country town Universities and Schools;
- Very high standard universities;
- Tropical schools and colleges close to Asia;
- a friendly, and accepting lifestyle second to none;
- challenges and adventures;
- a wonderful environment.
But where do you start? There are so many courses, colleges, schools and universities, Where is a good place to live? What suits YOU, best? What should you study? What might help you get longer term residency? What to do next?
We have the answers to all these questions! We can help fit you like a hand into a glove into the appropriate course, with English training first if needed, in the place and college that is right for you. We can assist you during your course and help you establish a pathway to a longer term visa if that is what you want. We have been doing it for over 30 years!
Your language is not a barrier, we have people who speak it, if not we will get them!
We understand the "tricks and traps" of enrolling in courses and the issues you face. You make the choices with guidance and we will do the enrolment and all that goes with it including the visa application.
Many course opportunities exist
Some of these are:
- ELICOS - English language courses from a month to a year - learn English in an environment where you will constantly practising it!
- Schools - Senior Schools offer international students great preparation for University or higher education in Australia
- Colleges - TAFE and Private offer trades including Commercial Cookery, Hospitality, Landscaping, Hairdressing, IT, Building Trades and more
- Universities - Australian Universities are well regarded globally - they are great institutions with onsite living if required and proud traditions in education and higher learning. Degrees, Honours and Masters right through to PhD
We can help you select the Course and the Place to study, even help with accommodation.
For students under 18 years of age and in some cases over that age a Guardian Visa for a parent or Relative may also be available
Contact us - we have the answers!