Migration Changes Seminar - Temporary Work Visas, Permanent Work Visas and Citizenship
The temporary and permanent work visa has changed, will change further, and Citizenship requirements will change!
Are you ready??
This seminar will be of interest to those on work visas, employers and sponsors, those involved in the International Student service sector, international and prospective international students and those who may wish to seek Citizenship to Australia!
Topics to be covered include:
- Changes to the 457 visas, this visa will be abolished and replaced, and what it means to you.
- Immediate changes to the 457 visa, including applications lodged but not yet finalised?
- Changes to transitional requirements for Permanent Residency
- Changes to the approved occupation lists with 200 positions now removed
- The impacts on local employers and those seeking specialists
- Protecting yourself, protecting your business
- Proposed changes to Citizenship requirements!
- How the new system will operate
- Everything you need to know but were afraid to ask
- Open Forum - where we will answer your generic questions
Event to be held at the following time, date and location:
Wednesday, 10th May 2017 from 5:30 PM for a 6:00pm sharp start to 8:00 PM
Tea and Coffee provided.
14 Spence Street
Cairns, QLD 4870
Book to Attend by Clicking Here
Share this event on Facebook and Twitter
We hope you can make it!
Chris White MARN; 9255749